The Booster Club was founded in 1998 to promote athletics at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School. It is comprised of parents, parishioners, coaches and volunteers committed to supporting the Wildcats through fundraising, supporting the athletic department and its director, and by promoting volunteerism and school spirit.
In addition to supporting the STA athletic programs, the Booster Club is committed to the upkeep and improvement of the Upper and Lower School gym facilities and athletic fields for the enjoyment of the students and the athletic programs.
Some of the things we do annually:
- Contribute annually to the athletics operations budget
- Refinish the Upper School gym floor twice annually
- Provide four $1000 Scholarships to graduating 8th graders
- Recognize volunteer coaches at the DPL level
- Contribute annually to the DPL to support the league
- Provide championship banners for the Upper School gym
- Run concessions during VB and BB games
- Host annual preview volleyball tournament
- Host Pre-season 7th grade basketball tournament
- Host annual golf tournament
- Organize men's basketball league
- Host annual baseball, football and basketball competitions and cookouts
To become more involved in the STA Booster Club, contact President Tish Yoxall.