As Catholics, we are called to serve others. At St. Thomas Aquinas, students are exposed to the joy of service at the earliest of ages. Here are just a few of the recent events and agencies supported by the students and faculty at St. Thomas Aquinas School.
* Thanksgiving Canned Food Drive to support St. Vincent de Paul Society
* Creation of ceramic bowls to be auctioned for the Empty Bowls Project, with benefits directed to the North Texas Food Bank
* Host school for Spreading Good Cheer, a cheer exhibition and peanut butter drive involving 15 Diocesan schools which benefits Catholic Charities.
* Comerica Coats for Kids coat drive.
* Pennies for Patients, benefiting the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society.
* Collection of Shave and Shine Kits for homeless individuals, through the Stewpot Shoebox Ministries.
* Volunteering and participating in the annual Cystic Fibrosis Walk, benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
* Preschoolers decorate a Christmas tree with hats, gloves and scarves for needy children.
* Christmas Toy Drive benefiting the Garland Fire Department, which received 500 family requests for support this holiday. Click here to see St. Thomas Aquinias students in the news for this project.