The goal of the volunteer service hours policy is to increase parent participation in the parish and the school. At St. Thomas Aquinas, we rely on committed parish families to be part of the life of the parish and school.
The first time you use Parents' Web you will need to obtain a password.
Here are the instructions for getting a password:
1. Go to www.renweb.com.
2. Click on Parents' Web link (Above picture of graduate)
3. Type in the District Code: STAQ-TX
4. Type in your email address that you gave the school.
5. Click the First Time User button.
The password should be emailed to you within a few minutes. If you do not get one by email then call the school and they can tell you your password.
How to log service hours:
1. Go to www.renweb.com and log in.
2. Click on "Family Information"
3. Under "My Profiles", click on your name
4. The "Service Hours" tab will appear on the right. Click on it.
8. Click "Add Service Hours"
9. Fill out the data asked for:
- Date - Date you worked
- Description - Select activity from drop down selection
- Hours - the number of hours you worked.
- Note - optional field
- Verified - Use this field to enter the name of the person you worked for (supervisor).
10. Select Save button
Parents are required to volunteer at least twenty hours during a calendar year. First year parents are required to have seven hours from August - December of their first year.