Fine Arts and Music
Almost every wall at both the Lower School and Upper School is used to display our students' artwork. Both our dedicated fine arts teachers lay a foundation of art appreciation and creativity that encourages a lifelong commitment to the arts.
Our drama teachers, music teacher and arts club sponsors begin cultivating student confidence and skill at performance art beginning at the Lower School that culminates in a host of extracurricular activities available at the Middle School level. Students are encouraged to participate in the annual Middle School musical, Speech and Drama Club, the Wildtones a cappella choir, and St. Thomas Aquinas Church children's choirs.
Performing arts productions and concerts each year.
Participation in fine arts programs.
Art Resources & Facilities
- Lower School and Upper School art studios
- Upper School choir room
- Upper School drama room
- Lower School music and drama room
- Drama performances in K-5th grade
- Lower School musical performances
- Annual Middle School musical production
- Art Enrichment Week
- Speech and Drama Club and Competition
- Wildcat Word Journalism Club
- Beginner and Advanced band classes
- Choir class with multiple performances
- Wildtones A Cappella Club
- Catholic Schools Week Art Show
- End of the Year Art Show
- Multiple Church Choirs for all ages
works of art on display at the Annual Catholic Schools Week Art Show.
Middle School students involved in the Spring Musical production Beauty and the Beast.