We are an active group of parents, parishioners, former STA athletes, coaches, and volunteers committed to the Wildcat Athletics Program through fundraising, supporting the athletic department and its director, and promoting volunteerism and school spirit.
Through year-round activities, the Booster Club provides:
- Financial scholarships to graduating 8th grade student-athletes attending a Catholic high school.
- Many social opportunities for parents and students of all ages through STA community-wide activities.
- Funding for the upkeep and improvement of the Lower School and Upper School gymnasiums and support of special athletic needs.
- Purchasing new uniforms as needed for our Wildcats and support of the AD's budget.
- Special recognition to our volunteer coaches at the DPL level.
- Concessions for all home fall and spring games as part of our fundraising initiatives.
- Hosting social opportunities through STA community-wide, sports-related cookouts, and DPL championship celebrations.
- A great time at the Annual Booster Club Golf Tournament, the largest Booster Club fundraising event of the year!