9 AM – 5 PM in the STA Upper School Gym
$30 Per Player/3-4 players to a team
Each player must submit payment through the electronic registration form below. Players may not compete without the registration/parent waiver submitted below.
- 3 games guarantee for all teams
- Divisions for boys and girls, 3rd - 8th grade
- All players must attend St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School
- For 6th - 8th grade teams, no more than 2 D1 players per team
- First 48 team submissions are accepted
- Commemorative t-shirt for all players (pick up at tournament)
- 1st and 2nd place awards for all divisions!
- Brackets will be emailed to team captain no later than Tuesday, January 14th
- Volunteers are needed for court monitors and concessions. Fill out the form below to volunteer.
Registration forms must be submitted no later than by Thursday, December 19th!
Each player must register and pay the fee to play. Please note your team name on the form. When registering your child you will electronically sign the parent permission form and waiver.
Volunteers are needed as court monitors and concessions. High School students are encouraged to volunteer and can receive community service hours.
2020 Rules and Regulations
Players and parents are responsible for reading and understanding the 2020 STA Hoops Challenge Rules and Regulations before the tournament takes place.
ALL DECISIONS MADE BY STA HOOPS STAFF WILL BE CONSIDERED FINAL.