Extended Day Program
Our school is committed to providing a fun and safe place for your child to spend their time after school until 6 PM. Both the Lower School and Upper School Extended Day staff provides a combination of time to decompress from the school day with friend time, time to do homework or get tutoring, and time to have a healthy snack. Please be assured at afternoon dismissal your child will have a structured, supervised environment under the STA umbrella, supervised by educational professionals. The Extended Day Program is a place where children are encouraged to make friends, share thoughts and ideas, or just spend time with caring adults.
- We provide a quiet place, usually classrooms and or the library, for students to complete homework.
- Computer educational opportunities.
- Join in social development activities.
- Creative recess or free time.
- Supervised study hall is Monday through Thursday.
- Upper School: Each student is required to bring their free choice reading book(s) for daily silent reading minutes.
- An additional fee will be assessed for any child picked up after 6 PM.
- Extended Day is not a drop-in program; in order to participate, all families must enroll their children in the 2, 3, 4 or 5-day program.