PLEASE KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME AND CONTACT THE NURSE IF:
- Fever (100 degreeF or higher) or chills
- Diarrhea (3 or more loose stools), vomiting, or abdominal pain
Symptoms are ANY of the following, unless they have been diagnosed by a physician as symptoms of a non-COVID-19 related illness:
- New cough (for anyone with chronic allergies/asthma, a change from baseline)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fatigue and body aches
- New onset of headache (for those with migraines, or other chronic headache syndromes, a change from baseline)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat (for anyone with chronic allergies, a change from baseline)
- Congestion or runny nose (for anyone with chronic allergies, a change from baseline)
This list may not include all possible symptoms. Visit the CDC website for updates as more is learned about COVID-19.
Parents are expected to communicate and plan with the nurse. In consideration of your child, classmates, and our staff, as always we ask you to keep your child home from school if he/she is ill or not feeling well.
HEALTH CLINIC HOURS
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: The details on this page are subject to change as directives are provided by governing authorities and/or health officials or as environmental conditions change. Please check back frequently for the latest accurate information.
Upper School Nurse
214-826-0566 X 4420
Lower School Nurse
214-826-0566, ext. 4336