St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School remains committed to safety and learning. Please find answers to many of your questions, information regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), and our school's plan of action here.
- How are we going to make up the days for the delayed start?
- Can I drop my child off before 7:30 AM?
- Will children have to stay in the classroom all day?
- What if my child is behind academically from the spring?
- How will specials work in homeroom?
- Will students with learning differences still get the help they need?
- May I walk up to get my child after school at the Lower School?
- What will the school day look like for my child? How much live instruction will they receive?
- How will my child turn in work?
- Will students who choose remote learning have a dedicated teacher?
- What is being done to ensure consistency, rigor, and quality of instruction for virtual remote learning? What training are teachers provided?
- What school resources are available for remote learners?
- When do we have to decide which model our family will choose?
- Is the selection of a learning model considered a final commitment, or is it a changeable option for each family based on circumstances?
- What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous instruction?
- I’m considering homeschooling my child or moving to another school to begin the school year. What if I withdraw and wish to return later?
- If there is a mandated school closure, will I receive a tuition refund? Do I get a discount in tuition if we choose STA@Home?
- I need help with tuition. Is there financial aid available?
PLEASE NOTE: The details on this page are subject to change as directives are provided by governing authorities and/or health officials or as environmental conditions change. Please check back for the latest accurate information.