St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School is committed to providing all families with a Catholic education and quality instruction, whether learning at home or on campus. Below are the policies and procedures* for distance learning during the 2020-2021 school year. Please know that all policies and procedures listed below are subject to change as we begin implementing this new educational model. We will review all protocols quarterly and notify parents of changes via email.
*policies and procedures are subject to change.
- Daily Schedule
- Sample Schedule for STA@Home Upper School
- Sample Schedule for STA@Home Lower School
- Limitations of Distance Learning at the Lower School
- Learning Management Systems
- Responsibilities and Expectations
- Assessment and Grading
- Books, Materials, and Technology
- Connections with the Classroom
- Library Resources
- Switching Between Models
There are no events to display
PLEASE NOTE: The details on this page are subject to change as directives are provided by governing authorities and/or health officials or as environmental conditions change. Please check back for the latest accurate information.