St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School is committed to reopening our campus this August while focusing on the safety and well-being of our students and staff. Therefore, the major administrative focus is evaluating every aspect of our “normal school” day, making appropriate modifications to meet guidelines, and communicating what this will look like to students, teachers, and parents.Visit our website and Parent Page often as we continue to bring information to you in real time as it relates to school opening in the fall and your child's academic year!
We are sharing the STA Protocols for a Safe Opening with you along with a four-question survey to be completed by July 8th.
After reviewing the information in our Protocols for a Safe Opening, please take a moment to fill out the Parent Choice Learning Model Survey. Your participation is essential to plan for instructional programs, staff deployment, and class placement.
Protocols for a Safe Opening
The WAAG (Week at a Glance) is our weekly e-newsletter sent to you via email every Friday at 1 PM during the school year with information for the upcoming week.
- Principal Roberts' Letter on Speech Screenings
- K-2 Speech Screening Checklist
- PK Speech Screening Checklist
- Speech Screening Permission Slip
- Summer Expectations and Recommendations
- PreK Orientation Information
- Kinder and New Family Orientation Information
- Nightly Reading With Your Kindergartner
Lower School Numbers:
Main Number 469-341-0911
Attendance 469-341-0911, option 1
Health Services 469-341-0911, option 3
Technology Accessories Links
Upper School Numbers:
Main Number 214-826-0566
Attendance 214-826-0566, option 1
Health Services 214-826-0566, option 3
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School stays in touch with parents in a variety of ways:
- Online Resources: Visit our website often for the latest school information and Parents Web for information related to your child's academics.
- Week at a Glance: Our weekly e-newsletter sent out at 1pm every Friday with information for the upcoming week.
- Social Media: Our informal way of bringing you into the school day. If you are Upper School parent, subscribe to our grade level twitter feeds. Everyone can follow STA on Instagram, twitter and Facebook @staschooldallas.
You can make changes to your contact information by logging into ParentsWeb and clicking the Web Forms link.
All School Calendar
Calendar & Category Legend:
- All School
Holidays and School Closings
- Lower School
- Upper School
- Booster Club
- Parents' Association